Each year, Sustainable Places features topics that are shaping how we think about buildings and the built environment. Across all editions, Sustainable Places is open to all topics related to building sustainability and most often reflect priorities reflected in the European Commission Societal Challenges and the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals.
For SP2022, the following list of themes are non-exhaustive and the conference program will be created according to accepted proposals received.
- Sustainable Construction & Renovation
- Smart Cities, Smart Grids and Urban Transition
- Digitalization, Smartness & Artificial Intelligence
- Facilitating the energy transition: Policy, Finance, Training
- Sustainable Urban Renewal & Cultural Transformation
- Renewable Energy Technologies
- Decarbonization & Circularity
- Resilience and Energy Security