On Monday, April 19, 2021, at 3pm CET, REVOLVE Circular and the Copernicus Institute of Sustainable Development at the University of Utrecht will officially launch the English version of the first-ever global survey on how people perceive the Circular Economy: Imagine Circularity
The main objectives of the survey initiative are:
- To create a representative sample of one million people globally
- To contribute to circular literacy by improving people’s knowledge and understanding of the circular economy and society
- To do so within a quick 15 minutes survey.
- To enable an increasing network of partners around the globe to produce multiple language versions of the survey as well as extended and customised versions with specific questions for their respective audience
- This survey is not about right or wrong answers – it is about your perception, not your level of expertise!
- REVOLVE Circular is a non-profit organization registered in Austria; it advocates for the transformation towards an inclusive circular society. REVOLVE Circular is an initiative of REVOLVE, a Brussels-based sustainability communication agency.