The 8th Annual Sustainable Investment Forum North America returns to Climate Week NYC at the Ziegfeld Ballroom on September 19, 2023 in partnership with UNEP FI.
Bringing together industry leaders in sustainable finance and responsible investment, this must attend Forum provides a platform to share best practice in financing the net zero transition- from planning to practice – making changes across portfolios and organisations. Highlighting solutions for climate risk, adaptation and a just transition to net zero, exploring blended finance techniques that align with UN SDGs and Net Zero goals.
Join us to connect with, learn from and share insights with a community of Investment Managers, Insurers, Banks, Pension Funds, Multi- Laterals, Policymakers, Think Tanks and NGOs from North America and the rest of the world.
- Elizabeth Maruma Mrema, Deputy Executive Director, United Nations Environment Programme
- Eric Usher, Head, UNEP FI
- Günther Thallinger, Board Member of Allianz SE & Chair of the NZAOA
- Pedro Guazo, Representative of the Secretary General for the Investment of Assets, United Nations Joint Staff Pension Fund, (UNJSPF)
- Sir David King- Ex Chief Scientific Officer UK Govt, Founder CCAG Climate Crisis Advisory Group
- Scott Kalb- Founder & Director of the Responsible Asset Allocator Initiative at New America
- Robin Millington, CEO, Planet Tracker
- Carine Smith Ihenacho, Chief Governance & Compliance Officer, Norges Bank Investment Management
How to Register
REVOLVE is delighted to have a 25% discount for our network to attend the Forum, use code REVOLVE25. Contact Marketing and Partnerships Manager Rachel Cooper directly if you have any questions at email@example.com