Independent Consultant on Gender and Urban Transport
My wide international experience in gender, urban transport and climate change is complemented by my communication skills and technical expertise.
Key skills include:
• International perspective and excellent experience in emerging economies (Europe, Africa, Asia, Latin America and MENA regions)
• Unique commercial understanding of policy and applied research in the areas of transport, cities and climate change
• Experienced in Tri-sector leadership (Government, public agencies, private sector and not for profit), building relationships and managing strategic partnerships
• Skilled in stakeholder engagement and communications
• Multi-cultural and bi-lingual (French/English)
Personal areas of interest include the green economy, sustainable development, gender, poverty alleviation, smart cities and alternative energies. I am presently working on gender, personal security and urban transport and have published an international review entitled Safe and Sound with the FIA Foundation (https://www.fiafoundation.org/media/224074/fiaf-factsheet-2-womens-safety.pdf & https://www.fiafoundation.org/media/224027/safe-and-sound-report.pdf)
I enjoy working with others, am a trained mentor and coach and would like to see more women working in the transport sector.