2nd E-Mobility Infrastructure: Fast and Smart Charging
The event is a small-scale meeting focused on peer-to-peer networking and knowledge-sharing in an exclusive business-friendly environment. Tackling the latest issues through interactive, in-depth and high-level questioning and discussions.
Topics to be addressed
- Integrating Ultra-Fast stations within the power grids
- Accelerating Plug & Charge adoption
- Electric vehicles supporting & stabilizing the low voltage grid
- Is Ultra-Fast Charging key to EV adoption?
- Heavy Duty vehicle needs
- A DSO perspective
- E-Mobility Service Provider models
Benefits of attending
- Focused on peer-to-peer interaction and knowledge-sharing in an exclusive business-friendly environment
- Meeting senior decision-makers from leading Energy companies, TSOs & DSOs
- Learning from the selected examples of practical approaches
- Longest networking time per participant over 2 days