Issue #39 – Spring 2021
€ 7,50 inc. VAT
- What are ecosystems? Learn more about the UN Decade on Ecosystem Restoration and how cities will play a vital role in delivering a more sustainable future.
- Data and consumer empowerment. What lies ahead for sustainable agriculture? Founder of Croply, Adam Eunson, delves into why information exchange is key to driving more sustainable diets and food systems.
- Bringing back nature. Restoration of ecosystems is critical for both biodiversity and climate change. WWF highlights success stories around Europe to advocate more ambitious EU targets for nature restoration.
- AGROMIX. The project combining forestry and mixed farming for more resilient and regenerative land use in policy and practice.
- Grab your binoculars. Two tales of explorers on the perilous search for lost cities in the Amazon.
- Imported deforestation. Indulging in your favorite cup of coffee or bar of chocolate comes at a price to forests across the world.
- Just what the doctor ordered. Why forests are key to our health, happiness and well-being.
- More than a concrete jungle. How India’s prioritizing urban greening in its city planning.
- On a mission. Meet the movement aiming to have ecosystem restoration be something that everyone knows and knows how to do.
- Circular perspectives. Four innovative thinkers share their insights on what circularity is and isn’t.
- Pitch camp! Our VIEWS joins the volunteers making restoration a reality around the world at different Ecosystem Restoration Camps.