REVOLVE leads Communications and Dissemination Work Packages for multiple EU projects. We are looking for a driven and organized Web Designer / Developer to join our team to work on our EU projects.
You will be working with us creating websites for EU projects from strategy, to design, to development and hosting. You will have the liberty to show off your skills and come with suggestions, working independently and taking leadership in the production of the website. Additionally, and optionally, if you have the experience or know-how, you will also occasionally help with filming interviews, on location filming, and stock footage collection, and edit these footage into project-branded shareable videos.
- Website strategy – UX design
- Website design – UI design
- Connecting website with CRM platform(s) (Mailchimp, HubSpot)
- Configuring website SEO
- Reporting on website Analytics (GA, but moving to Matomo)
- Hosting websites on server (cPanel, MySQL) and managing DNS
- Videography, interview filming (optional)
- Video editing (Premiere Pro) (optional)
- Video animation design (After Effects) (optional)
- Understanding of branding and marketing
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or similar field
- Capacity to develop a website from A to Z
- Understanding of data privacy and GDPR
- Understanding of website hosting (cPanel, MYSQL, DNS management)
- Experience with Google Ads and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of web publishing
- Proficiency with SEO tools
- Superb verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Strong time management skills
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Highly developed attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
- You are a native English speaker or equivalent (C2). We have a no-typo policy
- Interest in, and a passion for, climate action, sustainability, decarbonization and the EU Green Deal
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Good time-management skills
Our Ideal Candidate
Pro-active personality. Takes the initiative. Asks questions. Gets the job done. Never misses a deadline. Results-oriented. Growth mindset. Eloquent presenter. Opportunity-seeker. Open to diversity and discussion. Team player. Abounding creativity. Curious. Believer in a better world.
Topics We Are Working On
Mobility, energy transition, food systems, agroforestry, energy data, urban planning, ecosystems, water management, maritime, circularity, and bio-economy. And now? What happens next:
- Send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com (mention ‘Web Designer / Developer’ in the subject). Address it to Patricia Carbonell, Head of Barcelona Office.
- Application Closing Date: 31 March 2023
- The interview will be scheduled on 31 March 2023
REVOLVE is a communications group fostering cultures of sustainability. With offices in Brussels, Barcelona, and ongoing collaboration with leading sustainability actors, REVOLVE is part of a strong international network of like-minded organizations working together to create a low-carbon and environmentally conscious future for all.
REVOLVE’s experienced team of communications and sustainability experts works with numerous sustainability-oriented projects, including 17 EU-funded projects within the Horizon 2020, Horizon Europe, LIFE, and Interreg MED funding schemes. In these projects, REVOLVE helps maximize impact by leading tasks including the development of communication and dissemination strategies, visual branding, content production, growth monitoring, event organization (in-person and online), digital marketing, and result dissemination. REVOLVE also publishes an award-winning quarterly magazine (Digital and Print) focusing on ecosystem management, the energy transition, water security, green mobility, and the circular economy.