REVOLVE is seeking a full-time Project Manager to lead the implementation of our EU projects by developing a detailed multi-year plan, and manage the project team, designate roles and responsibilities, track KPIs, create outreach materials, support community engagement and implement deliverables; while keeping our internal focus on high-value outreach opportunities, and carrying out impact reporting.
Support REVOLVE Activities:
- Together with the team, implement REVOLVE’s growth strategy, helping them expand partnerships, develop knowledge products, and engage the channels for greater outreach.
- Support the REVOLVE team in the drafting and developing proposals and presentations for tenders, grants and partnerships.
- Participate in and support the REVOLVE publications process, including partner outreach planning, monthly content development and general coordination efforts.
- As needed, provide general administrative support, such as scheduling, event logistics, and other responsibilities.
Manage Project Activities:
- Develop a detailed project implementation plan to deliver the project’s expected outcomes.
- Set project timeline
- Monitor project milestones and deliverables
- Update relevant partners or team members on the project’s progress
- Coach and support project team members with tasks you assign them
- Monitor budget – expense tracking under budget lines
- Communication activities for projects: event management, content development, monthly conference calls, webinars, media relations and social media channels.
- Serve as key communication manager for projects, helping them develop and implement targeted communications work plans.
- Manage the project implementation and communications work plan for various initiatives, including coordinating outreach for key reports, events, conferences, and news.
- Lead the project communication teams in creating clear, concise messaging that resonates with specific communities of practice.
- Write and edit content fit for top-quality media, particularly press releases, policy briefs, newsletters, and social media posts, as well as longer articles and features, when required.
- Develop interactive communication products, including slideshows, charts, postcards, and videos, and support their design process and promotion for given projects.
- Assist with overseeing media and social media impact of our projects, related to projects and publication launches, meetings, and other announcements.
Job Qualifications & Attributes:
- Five+ years of full-time work experience in professional communication, marketing, public relations or journalism. Demonstrated experience in environmental sustainability issues is a big attribute; strong project management skills are essential.
- Master’s degree in communications, journalism or a related research field, with academic experience in environmental policy/science or sustainable development or two+ years of additional relevant experience.
- Written and spoken fluency in English is mandatory. We have a no-typo policy.
- Belgian work authorization and residence are preferred for all REVOLVE opportunities. Exceptionally, we can provide visa sponsorship for this role and assist with work permits.
- The ideal candidate: Pro-active personality. Take the initiative. Ask questions. Get the job done. Never miss a deadline. Results-oriented. Growth mindset. Eloquent presenter. Opportunity-seeker. Open to diversity and discussion—a believer in a better world.
REVOLVE is a communications group fostering cultures of sustainability. With offices in Brussels, Barcelona, and Vienna, and ongoing collaboration with leading sustainability actors, REVOLVE is part of a strong international network of like-minded organizations working together to create a low-carbon and environmentally conscious future for all. REVOLVE’s experienced team of communications and sustainability experts works with numerous sustainability-oriented projects, including 17 EU-funded projects within the Horizon 2020, Horizon Europe, LIFE, and Interreg MED funding schemes. In these projects, REVOLVE helps maximize impact by leading tasks, including developing communication and dissemination strategies, visual branding, content production, growth monitoring, event organization (in-person and online), digital marketing, and result dissemination. REVOLVE also publishes an award-winning quarterly magazine (Digital and Print) focusing on ecosystem management, the energy transition, water security, green mobility, and the circular economy.