We are looking for a driven and organised Project Assistant to join our team to work on our EU projects. REVOLVE leads Communications and Dissemination Work Packages for multiple EU projects. The Project Assistant will work with the project managers to ensure timely delivery of planned tasks and coordinate activities with partners.
Implement work plans for EU projects, including
- Manage project’s social media and web content plan.
- Coordinate content with the partners for the project website.
- Draft project newsletters.
- Help organise events (Webinars, conferences, workshops and exhibitions).
- Assist in EU grant and tender proposals.
- Assist in video production.
- Draft reports, presentations and briefs.
- Knowledge of MS Office 365, Asana, Trello and Canva.
- Experience with EU-H2020 projects.
- Communications or project management background.
- Knowledge of communication impact monitoring
- Familiarity with WordPress
- Excellent multi-tasking skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Good time-management skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Master’s degree.
- You are a native English speaker or equivalent (C2). We have a no-typo policy. A second and third language, such as Swedish, Danish, Bulgarian, Lithuanian, Latvian, Estonian, or Hungarian, is highly desirable.
Our ideal candidate
Pro-active personality. Take the initiative. Ask questions. Get the job done. Never miss a deadline. Result-oriented. Growth mindset. Eloquent presenter. Opportunity-seeker. Open to diversity and discussion. Team player. Abounding creativity. Curious. Believer in a better world.
And now?! What happens next:
Send you CV and cover letter: firstname.lastname@example.org (mention ‘Project Assistant’ in the subject).
REVOLVE is a communication agency fostering cultures of sustainability. REVOLVE leads communications for over fifteen EU projects and coordinates publications, web development, curates photo exhibitions, organises forums and manages campaigns. REVOLVE also offers graphic design, data visualisation, content development, branding and marketing, social media engagement and media relations to maximise outreach and impact reporting for EU projects and other partner campaigns. REVOLVE works with partners to accelerate the energy transformation and the possibility of a cleaner world. REVOLVE publishes an award-winning quarterly international magazine focusing on water, nature, energy, mobility, and the circular economy.
REVOLVE is the co-founder of the Cities4Forests, a global project that helps +70 cities around the world to connect with and invest in inner forests (such as city trees and urban parks), nearby forests (such as green corridors and watersheds), and faraway forests (such as tropical and boreal forests). Cities4Forests encourages member cities to better conserve, manage, and restore these forests and provide technical assistance to align local policy, share knowledge, and access peer-to-peer learning and communication activities to take climate action together. REVOLVE is also the initiator of the AMWAJ Alliance, a Euro-Mediterranean platform for journalists, experts, researchers, students and organisations on a mission to advance sustainable development in the region.
REVOLVE has worked with UNEP, UNDP, IUCN, Brussels Environment Agency, the Union for the Mediterranean, European Copper Institute and 20 industry partners on the “DecarbEurope” Initiative, as well as UITP and Transport & Environment on sustainable mobility. REVOLVE has been a leading media partner for EU Sustainable Energy Week, European Mobility Week, EU Green Week, ITS Congress, and the Sustainable Innovation Forum.