REVOLVE is seeking a part-time web specialist or freelancer based in Barcelona to lead the development and management of various project websites.
Work with project teams to create websites. The position focuses on back-end development, which involves using templates and writing code to make website features functional. The position will require webmaster skills, providing maintenance, updates, and troubleshooting when needed.
Support REVOLVE Activities
- Building technical back-end code that informs site function but depending on the project may overlap with back-end development to design the site.
- Communicate with project team and project partners via ASANA, a project management software.
- Planning web layouts, composing code to enable site functions, and creating or adding verbal or visual content into the code structure.
- Test website functions and take charge of building, maintaining, updating, and troubleshooting websites.
Hard skills on coding:
- HTML/CSS for the design development
- PHP/Java for the development
- Database Mysql management
- Experience in wordpress Platform
- Developing a responsive design
Key soft skills:
- Work efficiently
- Organization skills
- Attention to detail.
- About REVOLVE
Job Qualifications & Attributes
- Three+ years of full-time work experience in web development.
- Strong digital project management skills are essential.
- Demonstrated experience in web design – support front-end development designing visuals and usability of a website.
- Understanding of User Interface (UI) — examples of processes and elements of interactions with a website or app, including button displays and gesture controls.
- Understanding of User Experience (UX) — examples of work exploring user behavior and feeling when using the site or app.
- Written and spoken fluency in English is mandatory.
- Ideal candidate: Pro-active personality. Take the initiative. Ask questions. Get the job done. Never miss a deadline. Results oriented. Growth mind-set. Eloquent presenter. Opportunity-seeker. Open to diversity and discussion. Believer in a better world.
To view more our work, vist our projects.
For additional questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
REVOLVE is a communication group fostering cultures of sustainability. We offer a palette of communication services and products ranging from branding and marketing, to graphic design and content development, video production, social media tactics, and media relations. We strive to increase campaign outreach and improve the impact of projects that are geared towards contributing to a more sustainable world.