Your future job:
We are looking for a driven and creative Digital and Social Media Specialist to join our team. You will be responsible for developing and implementing our digital and social media strategies for our clients and collaborators, together with the project managers to increase their digital presence.
Your future activities:
Serve as the Digital and Social Media specialist for our various projects, helping them develop and implement targeted communications work plans:
- Contribute, implement, and manage our social media strategy and content plan.
- Work with Project Managers and designers to ensure content is consistent, informative, and appealing
- Schedule, post and engage on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and, Youtube.
- Monitor the most important digital and social media KPIs to monitor activities and campaigns
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies
- Cover live events with the respective social media accounts
- Monitor SEO, user engagement and suggest content optimisation on our different websites and social media channels
- Communicate with project-specific professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network
Your future precious support to REVOLVE activities:
- Support the REVOLVE team in the drafting and development of proposals and presentations for tenders, grants, and partnerships.
- Work with team members in implementing REVOLVE’s growth strategy, helping them expand partnerships, and develop the tools, and engage the multi-channels for greater outreach.
- Provide general administrative support, such as scheduling, event logistics, and other responsibilities as needed.
Your super qualifications & attributes:
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Youtube, Google+ and other social media best practices
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Experience with doing audience and buyer persona research
- Good understanding of KPIs monitoring
- Familiarity with WordPress
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Master’s degree in communication, journalism, marketing, human sciences or relevant experience (more than 2 years).
- Native English speaker or equivalent. We have a no-typo policy. A second and third language, such as French, Spanish, Italian, Arabic, is highly desirable.
Our ideal candidate:
Pro-active personality. Take the initiative. Ask questions. Get the job done. Never miss a deadline. Result-oriented. Growth mindset. Eloquent presenter. Opportunity-seeker. Open to diversity and discussion. Team worker. Unlimited creativity. Curious. Believer in a better world.
NOTE: Belgian work authorisation and residence is preferred for all REVOLVE opportunities. Exceptionally, we can provide visa sponsorship for this role and assist with work permits.
And now?! What happens next:
- Send you CV and cover letter
- Send a selection of your work that could impress us and fit to what we are looking for
About your future company, REVOLVE:
REVOLVE is a communication group fostering cultures of sustainability. We offer a palette of communication services and products ranging from branding and digital marketing to graphic design and content development, video production, social media strategy and management, and media relations. We strive to increase campaign outreach and improve the impact of projects that are geared towards contributing to a more sustainable world.