REVOLVE leads Communications and Dissemination Work Packages for multiple EU projects. We are looking for a driven and organized Junior Communications Officer to join our team to work on our EU projects. The Junior Communications Officer will work with the project managers to ensure timely delivery of planned tasks and coordinate activities with partners.
Implement work plans for REVOLVE and EU projects, including:
- Lead effective marketing campaigns to disseminate the EU projects
- Manage social media and digital content plan for EU projects
- Evaluate the needs of digital users and project’s target audiences
- Create and coordinate content for the project website
- Draft newsletters and schedule them on MailChimp
- Identify and publish in online media platforms
- Propose creative ways of presenting content and series online for media
- Draft reports, presentations and briefs
- Summarize scientific research for a broader and non-expert audience
- Activate and implement media relations with project managers
- Help organize events (webinars, confernces, workshops and exhibitions)
- Three-four years of similar work experience
- Digital Marketing background
- Knowledge of MS Office 365, Asana, Trello, Canva, Mailchimp and Adobe Suite.
- Experience with EU-H2020/LIFE/Horizon Europe projects
- Communications or journalism background
- Copywriting skills
- Knowledge of communication impact monitoring
- Familiarity with WordPress
- Excellent multi-tasking skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Good time-management skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Professional experience in the Mediterranean region
- You are a native English speaker or equivalent (C2). We have a no-typo policy
- You can communicate persuasively and explain complex and technical information clearly and concisely
- You can build productive working relationships with people from different cultures and backgrounds
- Interest in, and a passion for, climate action, sustainability, decarbonization and the EU Green Deal
Our Ideal Candidate
Pro-active personality. Takes the initiative. Asks questions. Gets the job done. Never misses a deadline. Results-oriented. Growth mindset. Eloquent presenter. Opportunity-seeker. Open to diversity and discussion. Team player. Abounding creativity. Curious. Believer in a better world.
Topics We Are Working On
Mobility, energy transition, food systems, agroforestry, energy data, urban planning, ecosystems, water management, maritime, circularity, and bio-economy.
And now? What happens next:
- Send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com (mention ‘Communications Officer’ in the subject). Address it to Patricia Carbonell, Head of Barcelona Office.
- Application Closing Date: 30 September 2022
- The interview will be scheduled between 15 October and 30 October 2022.
- Start Date: 1 November 2022
REVOLVE is a communications group fostering cultures of sustainability. With offices in Brussels, Barcelona, and Vienna, and ongoing collaboration with leading sustainability actors, REVOLVE is part of a strong international network of like-minded organizations working together to create a low-carbon and environmentally conscious future for all. REVOLVE’s experienced team of communications and sustainability experts works with numerous sustainability-oriented projects, including 17 EU-funded projects within the Horizon 2020, Horizon Europe, LIFE, and Interreg MED funding schemes. In these projects, REVOLVE helps maximize impact by leading tasks including the development of communication and dissemination strategies, visual branding, content production, growth monitoring, event organization (in-person and online), digital marketing, and result dissemination. REVOLVE also publishes an award-winning quarterly magazine (Digital and Print) focusing on ecosystem management, the energy transition, water security, green mobility, and the circular economy.